What is Public History in the Wild?
Only the best class assignment ever.
– Every Student
“Public History in the Wild” is a blogging assignment designed by Dr. Rebecca S. Wingo to teach students to see their worlds through the lens of a public historian.
Our key objectives include:
- Practice writing for a public audience
- Practice writing exhibit and label text
- Learn to read your environment like a public historian
- Become familiar with local history
- Learn a content management system
We hope you enjoy exploring the public history we have found in and around the “wilds” of Cincinnati! Please contact Dr. Wingo with any questions. Visit the course website for a full assignment description.